APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT
(Please Print Clearly)
Please fill out this application to the best of your ability. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal or state laws.
Please begin with your current or last job. Include military service assignments. If you include volunteer activities, please exclude organizations that might indicate race, color, religion, national origin, disability, or other protected status.
I certify that the answers given in this application are true and complete to the best of my knowledge. I authorize investigation into all statements I have made on this application as may be necessary for reaching an employment decision.
In the event I am employed, I understand that any false or misleading information I knowingly provided in my application or interview(s) may result in discharge. I understand also that if employed, I am required to abide by all the rules and regulations of Little Treasures Learning Center.
As a condition of my employment I accept the principle that the welfare of the organization and the children that Little Treasures Learning Center cares for depends upon the conduct and honesty of its employees and the trust and confidence of our customers and the public in general. The organization expects honesty, security, and confidentiality.
All employment here is at-will. Just as an employee may resign for any reason he/she has, the employer may also terminate an employee for any reason.
Open Ended Questions
1. What do you feel are important goals to set for yourself when working with children?
2. What do you see as your strengths that would help you to promote your ideals for children?
3. What would you encourage in children?
4. What would you discourage in children?
5. What kind of atmosphere would you like to create in a room for children?
6. What would you hope a child would gain from his/her interaction with you?
7. What age group do you prefer to work with? Why?
8. What characteristics of this age group do you like the most?
9. Which characteristic of this age group irritates you the most?
10. What is it you wish to bring to this job?
11. What skills or knowledge would you like to develop further?
12. Is there anything else we should consider?